B.S. & M.S. Program (1st semester)
Research Interest: CMOS Analog IC (PMIC)
Contact: leehyeonjeong (at) seoultech.ac.kr
Seoul National University of Science and Technology
B.S. in Electronic and Information Engineering (2023.02)
M.S. Candidate in Electronic Engineering (2023.02~)
- "Analysis on Efficiency of DC-DC Converter through Power-Loss Modeling & Measurement"
H.-J. Lee, H.-C. Lee, J. Yoo, Y.-K. Cho, *J.-W. Nam
the 5th ISE Conf., Seoul, Dec. 2022.
- "Loss analysis and modeling of asynchronous buck-converter"
H.-C. Lee, H.-J. Lee, J. Yoo, *J.-W. Nam
Summer annual conference of IEIE, Jeju, Jun. 2022.
Honors and Awards
- Awards for graduation works
Seoul National University of Science and Technology, College of Information and Communication Dean (2023.01.01.)
- Magna Cum Laude (2023.02.16.)
- PMIC; Low-dropout regulator
- Floating inverter amplifier (FIA)